Hi its Mr.wonderful again but this time I'm hiking the highest mountain range in the world. . . the Himalaya Mountains to get to the Bay of Bengal. I started my journey at India's northern border. After i started up the Himalayas it started to get really cold, so i put another jacket on. I had to have special boots on to hike up the great mountain range. Other wise i would sink into the 10 feet or more snow that is up there.
Hours up the hike i started to get famished. I took one of my foot long sandwiches, an apple, and a bottle of water and gobbled it down! By that time the sun had already gone down and it was getting very cold, so i thought it'd be a good time to settle for camp.
The place I settled for camp was very very cold and icy since it was towards the peak of the mountain. . . . . So its morning and it is very cold so i started a fire and cooked some beans for break fast, it was very yummy! After that i started my way down the mountain just to see the Ganges river which meant i was close to civilization so i guess this is the end of my blog GOODBYE !
Nice post! That must have been a long hike! A very long COLD hike. I think about 20 sweaters should do the trick.
ReplyDeleteDid the after effect of the beans make it warmer?
ReplyDeletenice post and the used of the delicious word.
ReplyDeleteI like how you "gobbled" your food down. Great verb!!
ReplyDeleteI liked when you used the word gobbled that's a cool word. I also like how you used your delicous word.
ReplyDeletenice post i like how you used the word
ReplyDeleteI like your writers secret. I also like how you gobbled your food.
ReplyDeleteGreat details, glad you had the special boots.
ReplyDelete