This i Mr.Wonderful again in Rome i am going to be a a Circus Maximus event to watch one of the chariot races.
Finally I'm in the Circus Maximus after, and a 2 wait in line but its a good thing the races are free to watch for anyone even the poor. Now I'm in the seating, there must be at least 300,000 spectators. I feel so invisible in this big Colosseum. So what i didn't expect is that the first event was gladiator fighting, it was fun and cool to watch but i look forward to the chariot racing. So after that was finally done the CHARIOT RACING STARTED! I was so excited and then it started the chariot racing! They raced and they raced and finally the blue racer finished first! so now I'm done and my day is over so i should probley hit the sack. GOOD NIGHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment