Thursday, May 5, 2011

M14

    This is Mr.Wonderful again this time I'm in Mohenjodaro 1900 BCE  and I'm going to try to figure out what happened to this civilization and why it disappeared. I'll be visiting the Great bath, that was built of waterproof brick, that was surrounded by many dressing rooms. But before i start my journey I'm going to be loll and take a nap so I'll have plenty of energy.
    My nap is over and now I'm going to discover some things about the Great Bath. After hours of studying i found that the pool was 39feet long and 8feet deep. Also I don't see how they would have learned to swim if there basically in  a desert. Especially the kids!
    My Conclusion... is that the disappearance of the Mohenjodaro civilization was that everyone... DROWNED! So now that i have done what i wanted to do today i am off to dinner! Tahtah for now!

3 comments:

  1. every one drowned? surley some one had to be able to swim. Maybe you should revise...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your writers secret. I also like how you used your delicious word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you discovered a lot about the Great Bath.

    ReplyDelete