Hello Mr.Wonderful again this time its not as good though. The bubonic plague is coming. Many people I know are dying or getting extremely sick. Its really starting to scare me!
I think I may have some of the plague in me because I've been going through some of the symptoms, I've started having coughing and sneezing fits! It's horrible, people I know are getting sick and next thing I know so am I. But I'm pretty confident that I'll fight it off.
In the morning when I went to get my breakfast, I saw at least a hundred dead people on the street. I was really scared now if I thought I was scared before. I felt so indignant that I felt I should at least try to cater to them a little. Once I was done helping cater to the people that need it, I decided to go home and eat the breakfast I picked up.
When I was at home I ate my breakfast and thought it would be best to just settle down and not move around to much. I realized I had fell asleep, and when I woke up I had black and blue blotches all over my skin. I felt like fainting but, instead I ended up throwing up for at least 10 minutes. What I was feeling was not okay, so I went to the doctors and they told me to eat herbs and sleep with herbs. Also they put leaches on me to suck the blood out of me. I thought what they were doing was crazy! But surprisingly i started feeling much better! Soon enough the dangerous disease was out of me.
Although the things they did to me were outstaying, I'm starting feel back to my self. What I went through was worth it, so were the changes I went through. I had one of Europe's most deadly diseases and fought it off, that's something to be proud of.
Nice post I like the way you used the spelling words.
ReplyDeleteGood post, I agree with Zumba.
ReplyDeleteNice post.
ReplyDeleteThat other comment was a test. I can comment again!!! Anyway, nice post, I agree with Zumba too!
ReplyDeleteNice post! I like how you used your vocabulary words!
ReplyDeleteIt's a good thing that you didn't die scary post though.
ReplyDelete