Very cool. This is when i was at the Greek market place. The market was also very enormous.
This was some of the food i ran into. This is also were i met my friend Jimmy who, who moved her a long time ago. I found many lush fruit and vegetable. Zeus striking his bolt, lit up the sky. Zeus also had a caboodle of
white hair all over his face. I bet he is a very superior man.I flew up to through the air with Zeus, going to his house. He had many speckled thing in his house. Also this is were he left me his house. He went to the store, and a gallon of milk
I invented the Olympics; I loved sports. As I waited for the Olympics to start, I took deep breaths to calm my self.





Nice plane. Who's waving?
ReplyDeleteI never knew you went to Zeus house
ReplyDelete