Hello again its Mr.wonderful here, looks like my vacation is over so I'm back in Greece, and studying there sports. Right now I'm at the Olympics games one of the biggest sporting events in the world.Right now there is a caboodle of people trying to get in to the arena even though its already packed. I'm just waiting for the events to start.
Wow that was one of the best experiences I've ever had, it was so fun! So now I got invited to a weight lifting compotion that should be pretty fun. But I don't think I'll be going because I'm not a big fan of weight lifting. Although I have many favorite sports, I don't think weight lifting just does not make the top ten. I think my day is starting to slow down so i think ill be hitting the sack soon BYE!
Nice job using Caboodle! It was a good choice using you're WS. I love it!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you saw some really amazing events at the Olympics.
ReplyDeletei like how you used the delitios word
ReplyDeleteI like you plain, vary nice.
ReplyDelete