Hello its me again another day and today I am touring around Egypt, and to start the day off I am going to the great pyramids of Giza and it is enormous. I had a great time exploring the the pyramid. So I am also going to tour around Nile River which should be quite fun.
And finally I tried cooking dinner for the pharaoh,
Khephren that I was staying with, and he didn't like so he beat me. Thinking hard, I decided to say "how about you cook then."After the comment and beat he decided he would show me how to cook, so he cooked and cooked and finally it turned out to be pretty darn good. So now I'm off to the showers and then to sleep GOODNIGHT!
I like how you included that you were going to the Nile but not just yet. Also who is the Pharaoh's name? Pharaoh Khufu built the sphinx and pyramid at Giza.
ReplyDelete-Lizzie
Yea, who is kepran or whatever, but other then that I like your descriptions and word choices.
ReplyDeleteI liked how the Pharaoh didn't like your food and he had to beat you. But sorry about the beating. Good job on the story! Very well written!
ReplyDeleteI like how you vistited a few different places rather than just one. Can't wait to read your other blogs!
ReplyDeleteSorry yo got beaten. It's super cool that the Pharaoh tough you how to cook. Awesome post!
ReplyDeleteSorry you got beaten, at least the Pharaoh fed you well.
ReplyDelete