Thursday, September 30, 2010

M1(mission 1)- Goodbye

 Hello, goodbye. everybody I'm Mr.Wonderful I am leaving today to tour around in Cairo, Egypt i will be traveling there by my magic hat. I will be experiencing what it was like in early 2520 B.C.E Cairo, Egypt. After a long day i was very groggy. But after that long journey of a day i ended it in a Delicious meal that was prepared at a city feast. Bon appetit.
 
      The reason I'm traveling to Cairo is because my family has told me great story's of the great city, so i decided it was time for me to tour and experience the city, to see what amazing features await me. Bye bye everyone hope to see you in the feature.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your preview of Cairo in 1500. I can't wait to see what you do in Cairo in 2500BCE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Post!
    I like that you are traveling by a hat and into a different time period then the rest of the group! See you sometime in Ancient Egypt!
    -Lizzie

    ReplyDelete